Sunday, January 9, 2011

Grandma Bootylicious - My Idea for a Sitcom

Picture this -

65 year old Eleanor is recently widowed from her husband of 50 years. It's time for her to get back into the game! So, she has an extreme makeover! She dyes her hair, gets a sexy new wardrobe, and tries to learn what the youngens are up to these days.

She starts using Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Myspace and Blogger.

Types of updates include:

"That enema went smoother than expected!"
"This Gaga fellow needs to find some clothes."
"Teach me how to dougie you whipper snappers!"
"Just saw Two Girls, One Cup - which reminds me - where's my suppository?"
"I better behave myself around this Bieber kid - he's total jail bait."

And blog posts like, "Adult Diapers v.s. Catheters" and "Gay Nurses - My New Gal Pals"

Each episode is all about her and her 5 grandchildren and all their misadventures.
More to come!



- Jara

No comments:

Post a Comment